Monday, July 23, 2012

More on Maine trial

I just looked at my score sheets again and the comment from Rachel on Fios was on the sheep not ducks. She did tell me after our duck run how nice he was though. She also commented on Zest;s duck score sheet: " Stick position...ask for details if you are interested , Good job ! " Wish I had looked at the sheets Saturday night so I could talk to her !! I am sure Diane will fill me in though. I do recall hearing that I had turned back into a twirler from the peanut gallery. Not to mention Diane saying as I am in the sheep run with Fios "That dog is covering your Ass all over the place !!! " Good dog, Fios :< ) I told Diane I heard that and so obviously she had much work to do with me ..LOL

----- Original Message -----

No comments:

Post a Comment